20 Most Memorable Cereal SlogansBy Mr Breakfast
Plop, plop, fizz, fizz - Oh what a relief it is when advertisers come up with the perfect catchphrase or slogan to sell a product. This is our list of the most memorable lines ever used to sell a breakfast cereal.
Before you read the list, ask yourself, "Got Milk?" Because the best slogans not only bring the product to mind, they also make you a little hungry for Incredible, Edible... breakfast cereals.
See if your favorite tagline made the cut.
- "Oh those Golden Grahams. Oh those Golden Grahams." - Golden Grahams
- "It's what's for breakfast" - Honey Bunches of Oats
- "The Taste You Can See!" - Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- "I vant to eat your cereal!" - Count Chocula
- "It tastes like a chocolate milkshake, only crunchy!" - Cocoa Krispies
- "They're A-B-C Delicious" Alpha-Bits
- ""The taste adults have grown to love" - Kellogg's Frosted Flakes
- "Bee Happy, Bee Healthy" - Honey Nut Cheerios
- "They're Always After Me Lucky Charms!" - Lucky Charms
What's your favorite cereal slogan? Is there one that you'd like to see added to this list? Connect with Mr Breakfast on Facebook or Twitter and let me know.
This article was written by Mr Breakfast (aka Eddy Chavey).
The editorial content above may not be reproduced without the written permission of MrBreakfast.com. Please contact us for reprint requests.