Mr Breakfast's Holiday Leftover Tips
- Mix leftover cranberry sauce with cream cheese to make a spread for toast and muffins.
- Cranberry sauce makes an excellent topping for pancakes and waffles. Its flavor even blends well with maple syrup.
- Shredded turkey can be added to almost any omelet recipe. Take a mushroom and cheese omelet; add some leftover turkey and it becomes a Turkey Tetrazzini Omelet. Here are 122 omelets you can experiment with.
- Refrigerate your leftovers as soon as possible. Use leftover turkey within 3 days. Cranberry sauce keeps for about a week.
- You know those crispy French Fried Onions on the top of your green bean casserole? Toss a little handful over scrambled eggs or omelets. Trust me.
- Instead of hashed browns, fry up some leftover stuffing in a little bit of oil. Pat it down in rounds as its frying and it turns out like little pancakes.
- Want to make Super Deluxe Holiday Cranberry Oatmeal? Toss some leftover cranberry sauce into your oatmeal.
- Don't just be thankful for life's blessings on Thanksgiving day. Give a nod to your good fortune everyday at breakfast.
How To Make A Pancake Turkey
You can make your very own pancake turkeys with just a few simple ingredients. Great for kids!Click here for the recipe
Christmas (Breakfast) Is Coming!
Re-live Halloween (or should we say "re-die". Ha! Ha! HA! HA!)