Mr Breakfast's 10 Favorite Halloween Breakfast Cereals
Cap'n Crunch Halloween Crunch
Creepy Cocoa Rice Krispies
Candy Corn Corn Pops
Halloween Brew Waffle Crisp
Spooky Marshmallow Froot Loops
Dress Like A Donut
Learn how to make a homemade donut costume... a real TREAT for trick or treating!
4 Easy Ways To Halloween Up Your BreakfastKetchup Makes Great Blood:
If you squirt ketchup on a sunny side-up egg, it looks like a blood-shot eyeball. You can do the same thing with thin strips of red bell pepper in place of the ketchup. Additionally, if you write R.I.P. in ketchup on a hash brown patty , it looks just like a tombstone. Your friends will say "Rest in peace hash browns, because I'm gonna eat you up!"
Trim a slice of toast to resemble a hand, foot or finger and then dollop strawberry or raspberry jam so it looks severed and bleeding. You can do the same thing with waffles and pancakes. For a quick, edible ghost, rip a small hole in a piece of toast to act as a mouth and then use chocolate chips or berries to make eyes.
Eggs-tremely Eerie Eggs:
Treat hard-boiled eggs like Easter eggs and use markers to make them look like the heads of ghosts, goblins and witches.
Pumpkin Pie Spice is a combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and allspice. Just a bit in pancake or waffle batter gives a feeling of pumpkin pie without using any pumpkin. Also try it in your French toast egg mixture and even sprinkled on toast. It's so good, it's scary.
6 Halloween Breakfast Jokes
- What is a ghoul's favorite breakfast cereal? Rice Creepies!
- When does a ghost have breakfast? In the moaning.
- What do demons have for breakfast? Devilled eggs.
- What do monsters eat for breakfast? Terri-fried eggs.
- What is a witch's favorite oatmeal? Scream of Wheat.
- What does Dracula drink at breakfast? Coffin with scream and sugar.
Additional Hair-Raising Reading
- The Haunted Museum of Halloween-Themed Breakfast Cereals
- More pumpkin breakfast reipes and all you need to know about the spherical orange gourd.
- The scariest story Mr Breakfast ever heard... My 10-year-old son will not eat breakfast. What should I do?