Crepes With Cottage Cheese
(5 servings) Printable Version
- 1 lb Sliced Button Mushrooms
- 1 lb Cottage Cheese
- Black Pepper
- FOR BATTER
- 1 c White Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tb Olive Oil or Melted Oleo
- 1/2 c (Generous) Milk
- 1/2 C (Generous) Water
- Saute Mushrooms in 2 T. Oleo for 2-3 Min. Just until Tender. Mix With the Cottage Cheese and Season To Taste.
- Put All Batter Ingredients in a Food Processor and Whizz until Smooth.
- Preheat the oven To 350.
- Use the Crepe Batter To Make About 12 Thin Crepes.
- Put a Little Of the Mushrooms Mixture in the Middle Of Each Crepe, Dividing It Evenly Among Them. Roll the Crepes Up and Place Them Side By Side in a Shallow Casserole. Pour Some Yogurt that'S been whipped over them. Cover Tightly With Foil and bake for 20-30 Min. until Heated Through.
Tasty. Cottage cheese is the most versitile of the creamy cheeses.
Mr Breakfast would like to thank baseball27 for this recipe.
Comments About This RecipeThere are no comments yet for this recipe. Be the first! Was it good? Was it bad? Did you make it better somehow? Let the world know!
What do you think of Crepes With Cottage Cheese?
Connect With Mr Breakfast:
Home | About | Contact | Breakfast Recipes | The Cereal Project | Site Index | Food Charities | Blog