(6 servings) Printable Version
2. Lightly beat the egg in another medium bowl. Add the sugar, butter, and shortening and mix well with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the half & half, milk, buttermilk and vanilla. Mix well.
3. Add the dry flour mixture to the wet mixture while beating. Mix until smooth.
4. Cover and chill overnight. (You can use batter right away if you like, but a good 12-hour chill makes the batter better.)
5. Rub a light coating of vegetable oil on a waffle iron. Preheat the waffle iron. Leave the batter out of the refrigerator to warm up a bit as your waffle iron is preheating.
6. Spoon 1/3 to 1/2 cup of batter into the waffle iron and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until the waffles are light brown.
Have a great breakfast!!!
Mr Breakfast would like to thank lexani97 for this recipe.
Comments About This Recipe
What do you think of Kali's Waffles?
Overall Average Rating =(out of 5)
Based on 1 vote.
Grrrrrrrr I don't have half and half so I cant try it. - My name is also Kali!!!!!
Comment submitted: 1/9/2010 (#9424)
My name is Kali so I just might have to try this.
Comment submitted: 9/7/2007 (#3516)
From No Nickname
Mmmmm. Mmmmmm. Mmmmmmm.
Comment submitted: 9/3/2006 (#269)
You Might Also Like These Recipes:
When's the last time you had breakfast in a cup made of bacon? Click here.
Home | About | Contact | Breakfast Recipes | The Cereal Project | Site Index | Food Charities | Blog