Mushroom And Red Pepper Frittata
(6 servings) Printable Version
2. Add onion and garlic.
3. Saute until tender, without browning.
4. Add mushrooms and red peppers.
5. Cook until all liquid from mushrooms and peppers evaporates.
6. Mixture should be quite dry.
7. Add parsley.
9. Beat eggs with milk in large bowl.
10. Add veggies and remaining ingredients-- except parmesan.
11. Pour mixture into buttered 9"X13" baking dish.
12. Smooth top.
13. Sprinkle with parmesan.
14. Bake 35-40 minutes at 350 or until set.
15. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
16. Recipe can be halved and baked in and 8" square or round baking dish.
Have a great breakfast!!!
Mr Breakfast would like to thank Saunny for this recipe.
Comments About This Recipe
What do you think of Mushroom And Red Pepper Frittata?
Overall Average Rating =(out of 5)
Based on 1 vote.
Good frittata. I omitted the bread crumbs, though, and used shredded mozzarella instead of the grated cheddar. Really good, I'm adding this to my library of fancy breakfast recipes.
Comment submitted: 1/17/2009 (#7380)
Connect With Mr Breakfast:
Home | About | Contact | Breakfast Recipes | The Cereal Project | Site Index | Food Charities | Blog