Jonas' Breakfast Beans
(3 servings) Printable Version
2. Add tomatoes and passata, sumac, bay leaf, salt and pepper then cook for approx. 20 minutes over very low heat. Stir occasionally and add more passata or water if liquid levels decrease.
3. When the tomatoes have broken down and become a sauce, add beans. Cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add fresh herbs and cook for 5 minutes more.
5. Take off heat and stir through yoghurt.
6. Serve with a poached egg and bread.
My husband made this. The beans tasted absolutely wonderful, spicy and flavorful all at once. I cannot recommend this recipe more highly.
Mr Breakfast would like to thank The Liquidator for this recipe.
Recipe number 2193. Submitted 10/22/2007.
Comments About This RecipeThere are no comments yet for this recipe. Be the first! Was it good? Was it bad? Did you make it better somehow? Let the world know!
What do you think of Jonas' Breakfast Beans?
You Might Also Like These Recipes:
May the force of breakfast be with you. Click here.
Home | About | Contact | Breakfast Recipes | The Cereal Project | Site Index | Food Charities | Blog