1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled onion
- 6 eggs
- 1 package (8-oz.) cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups (1/2-inch pieces) French bread
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 zucchini cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
2. In a large skillet crumble sausage and cook with onion until sausage is browned; drain thoroughly.
3. In a medium bowl beat together eggs, cream cheese and cream until smooth. Stir in bread pieces, Swiss cheese, zucchini, green bell pepper, celery, black olives, salt, pepper and garlic.
4. Transfer to sausage mixture and toss until mixed together. Pour into greased 10-inch springform pan, or 9-inch square cake pan.
5. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until center is firm.
Giddee Up Y'all! This here breakfast ain't for no sissies.
Mr Breakfast would like to thank climbhigh123 for this recipe.
Recipe number 835. Submitted 3/27/2003.