Scary Egg Man (Halloween)
- 1 hard-boiled egg
1 thick slice tomato
2 pimento-stuffed olives
3 or 4 twigs of cilanto
- Peel shell off egg and cut in half the short way. If egg doesn't stand by itself, cut a thin slice from the bottom so it does.
- Place the tomato slice between the two halves and put a tooth pick through the egg to hold it together. Leave part of tooth pick sticking out the top to hold the hair.
- Break a toothpick in half and stick one half in each of the eye sockets. Place olive eyes over the toothpicks.
- Poke a peppercorn in place for the nose. Dab mustard on the tomato slice to make dirty yellow teeth.
- Place cilantro on the top of your man's head for his geen hair.
- Scare your friends.
A little army of scary egg men is perfect for any Halloween party. Scary Egg Man is just one of many breakfast characters you could make. Send a picture of your creation and I'll put it on the site.
Mr Breakfast would like to thank Mr Breakfast for this recipe.
Recipe number 689. Submitted 10/2/2002.