- 1 banana
1 M & M (plain or peanut)
1 tooth pick
- Peel a banana half-way down.
- Break a toothpick in half and poke each in where each of the eye sockets belong. Place grapes on each toothpick half.
- Smudge an M & M in where the nose goes.
- Push in the vitamin to make the mouth.
- Last but not least, give your banana a full head of hair with the chocolate sauce.
- Look at it.
- Eat it!
It's used to be hard to make your kids eats their bananas and multi-vitamins. Not any more. The only thing scary about this Halloween treat is how delicious it is.
Mr Breakfast would like to thank Mr Breakfast for this recipe.
Recipe number 688. Submitted 10/2/2002.