Bacon and Gouda Sandwiches
1. Crack eggs into bowl.
- 4 English muffins or biscuits
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp chopped mixed herbs
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 slices Gouda cheese
- 6 eggs (divided)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
2. Beat the eggs and add salt and pepper.
3. Place a frying pan on the stove and turn the heat level to "7".
4. Add the vegetable oil into the pan.
5. Add the eggs and cook until fluffy.
6. Repeat Step 5 3 times.
7. Mix the butter with garlic, herbs, and pepper.
8. Slice the muffins or biscuits in half lengthwise.
9. Spread the butter mixture on the insides of biscuits.
10. Put the pan back on the heat and turn the heat level to "9".
11. Cook the bacon until crispy.
12. Fold the eggs and put them on the bottom of each muffin.
13. Cut each slice of bacon into 2 pieces and put 2 pieces of bacon on each egg.
14. Put a slice of Gouda cheese on each muffin.
15. Put the top of the muffin on top.
You can also use croissants instead of muffins or biscuits.
Mr Breakfast would like to thank Anonymous Breakfast Lover for this recipe.
Recipe number 3163. Submitted 2/24/2013.