Ham & Cheese Omelette (Easy)
This is a classic Ham And Cheese Omelette that was submitted to the site by a great person named 'gmuffin99' in 2010. It's now July 2013 and I tested the recipe this morning. Verdict? Success! I used about 1/3 cup cubed ham (which I warmed and browned first) and 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese. That was probably a bit too much ham as the omelette couldn't quite hold all the deliciousness. Overall, I liked this a lot. If you're looking for a very basic Ham And Cheese Omelette, look no further. You just found a winner.
- 1 medium bowl
1 small frying pan
1 Tablespoon butter
3 large eggs
salt and pepper - taste
ham - cooked and chopped
cheese - your favorite
1 serving plate
hot sauce - if you like it
How To Make An Easy Ham & Cheese Omelette
1. Crack the 3 eggs into the bowl and add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Take the fork and whisk.
3. Place frying pan over medium-high heat.
4. Melt butter and tilt pan to coat surface.
5. Pour eggs in pan. When sides of eggs get white flip it.
6. Add ham and cheese.
7. Flip omelette onto your plate. Fold it as you're putting it on the plate. Take pan and press down. (You could also fold the omelette in the pan and slide it onto your plate.)
The classic American Ham And Cheese Omelet... just eggs, ham and cheese as nature intended.
Mr Breakfast would like to thank gmuffin99 for this recipe.
Recipe number 2906. Submitted 8/12/2010.