Simple Scrambled Eggs With Cheese
1) Crack the 2 large eggs into a bowl and beat until combined and smooth.
- 2 large eggs
1 slice American or Cheddar cheese
salt and pepper - to taste
2) Place a frying pan over medium heat.
3) Put a drizzle of olive oil in the pan.
4) Pour egg mixture in pan.
5) Scramble the eggs in the pan. At the same time, tear the cheese into many pieces and then put them into the pan.
6) Scramble to eggs with the cheese, season to your liking and serve the dish hot.
It will be good if you can serve it with a few slices of toast.
Just basic, delicious cheesy scrambled eggs. No fuss and very little mess.
Mr Breakfast would like to thank serenawg for this recipe.
Recipe number 2802. Submitted 3/28/2010.