Syp-Sup Syrupy Toast
- 1 slice bread (any kind; I prefer cinnamon-raisin swirl)
- 1 small banana
- 1 handful blueberries
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp syrup
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Toast the bread, then cut the banana in half lengthwise and into slices.
- When toast comes out warm, spread on the peanut butter.
- Drizzle a few drops of syrup and spread it evenly with the knife to mix with peanut butter (this actually is important, I've tried it without this step).
- Place banana slices on toast in any sort of pattern and drizzle on a little syrup for a glue.
- Top with blueberries and drizzle some more syrup as a glaze.
- Sprinkle on the cinnamon
This can easily be done in a hurry, but the main point of this is presentation. It looks impressive if you arrange the bananas and blueberries in some sort of order. Plus it's delicious! Sometimes I throw in a few drops of jelly on the peanut butter for a different taste.
Mr Breakfast would like to thank skilletz17 for this recipe.
Recipe number 2535. Submitted 3/29/2009.