Stuart's Stupendous Scrambled Eggs
- 1-2 eggs per person
- Worcestershire sauce
- hot sauce (any kind)
- ham (one slice per person)
- green onions (1/2 per person)
- cayenne pepper
- cajun spice
- chili powder
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- cheese (any kind)
- Combine eggs, milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and spices in a medium sized bowl. Whisk well.
- Chop green onions and sautee in frying pan on medium-high heat.
- When browned, add chopped ham.
- When ham is cooked pour egg mixture in.
- When bottom of eggs are browned, shred cheese and sprinkle on.
- After cheese is melted, serve and enjoy!
A great recipe to make with the family. Quick and easy.
Mr Breakfast would like to thank hockeyman123 for this recipe.
Recipe number 2125. Submitted 8/27/2007.