Simple & Easy Pancakes
1. Sift all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl
- 1 cup of self-raising flour
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- pinch of sugar (optional)
2. Add the egg and the milk
3. Stir all ingredients until it is smooth
4. Grease a non-stick pan
5. Cook pancakes until bubbling on one side
6. Flip and cook on the other side until golden
Add more milk for thinner panakes (go up in 1/4 intervals)
Add more flour for thicker pancake (a pinch or 2 every time)
Serve with strawberries and icing sugar or maple syrup and ice cream.
Mr Breakfast would like to thank Matt_Rox for this recipe.
Recipe number 2040. Submitted 5/21/2007.