Best Ever Maple-Cinnamon Oatmeal
Cook oatmeal in microwave until done*. Add in butter, cinnamon, and half of the maple syrup. Stir in well. Add another dash of cinnamon and the rest of the maple syrup, slightly stir. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup Old-Fashioned oats
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon low fat butter (I use Country Crock's Calcium Fortified butter)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon plus extra for dashing
* To make oatmeal in the microwave using Old-Fashioned oats: combine oats and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 90 seconds. Stir and microwave 60 additional seconds.
Who can resist this cinamonny maple flavor? It's great and I have it every morning!
Mr Breakfast would like to thank saucy_siren for this recipe.
Recipe number 1826. Submitted 9/1/2006.