Estrellado with Tuna Pattie
Estrellado: 1) Place butter in a pan, saute garlic, onion and tomatoes for 1 minute.
- 6 large eggs
- 10 pcs. shallot sliced x-wise
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 2 tomatoes ripe slice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground white pepper
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 can 6 oz tuna - drained
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp. bread crumbs - Italian flavor
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup oil for frying
2) Beat the egg,salt and pepper and add to the pan.
3) Stir mixture until everything is mix, for 2 minutes. Set aside.
Tuna Pattie: 1) Mix all ingredients with fork.
2) Place the oil in the pan, when hot,
3) Using a spoon scoop the mixture and fry the pattie,3 minutes on each sides, don't overcroud.
Serve Tuna Pattie with Estrellado on your
breakfast, with toasted bread or roll.
I also serve the Tuna Pattie as an appetizer. 12 Tuna Patties can be made from this recipe.
Mr Breakfast would like to thank Anonymous Breakfast Lover for this recipe.
Recipe number 1443. Submitted 3/9/2005.