Isabella's & Jaime's Omelette
Saute cut potatoes in 3 Tablespoons of oil. Add onions, peppers and garlic. Continue cooking until all are tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Evenly distribute vegetables in pan.
- 3 medium peeled potatoes cut in 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion diced to about 1/2 inch
- 1 green or red or mixed pepper diced to 1/2 inch
- 1 clove finely chopped garlic
- 3 to 4 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 6 beaten eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/3 cup freshly grated cheese
Beat eggs with milk and pour over vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook over low heat until eggs are set and puffed slightly. Be careful not to burn. Loosen bottom, flip out onto plate and invert back into pan to lightly cook top side.
Really good for breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Serve with tomatada or green salad.
Mr Breakfast would like to thank ibrolo for this recipe.
Recipe number 1208. Submitted 3/11/2004.