Cheerios Breakfast Bars
(6 servings) Printable Version
2. Melt margarine and marshmallows over low hear stirring constantly.
3. Stir in peanut butter until melted.
4. Stir in milk.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Fold in raisins and cereal stirring util evanly coated.
7. Turn into pan with buttered hands, pat evenly in pan.
8. Cool thoroughly then cut into bars.
I'm koo-koo for Cheerios. You will be too when you try these bars.
Mr Breakfast would like to thank Saunny for this recipe.
Recipe number 946. Submitted 4/4/2003.
Comments About This RecipeFrom pattysue
What do you think of Cheerios Breakfast Bars?
Missing ingredient - 1/4 cup orange breakfast drink mix.
Comment submitted: 9/10/2009 (#8671)
I have tried this recipe before. It is fun and easy to make with your kids. And not to mention yummy.
Comment submitted: 12/15/2006 (#955)
You Might Also Like These Recipes:
I won't reveal #1, but I can tell you it's Gr-r-reat! Click here.
Home | About | Contact | Breakfast Recipes | The Cereal Project | Site Index | Food Charities | Blog