(2 servings) Printable Version
2. Season salsa mixture with salt.
3. Set aside.
4. Melt butter in heavy medium skillet over medium-low heat.
5. Whisk eggs, remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro, and 1 tablespoon water in large bowl.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Pour egg mixture into skillet.
8. Add cream cheese pieces.
9. Cook until eggs are creamy and softly set, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes.
10. Spoon eggs into warmed taco shells.
11. Top with salsa mixture and serve.
Have a great breakfast!!!
Mr Breakfast would like to thank saraa for this recipe.
Recipe number 844. Submitted 3/28/2003.
Comments About This Recipe
What do you think of Scrambled Fiesta?
Overall Average Rating =(out of 5)
Based on 1 vote.
Instead of black beans, make the scramble without beans and them serve the eggs over warmed refried beans. Better flavor. Better texture.
Comment submitted: 6/15/2011 (#12804)
From Gypsy (Team Breakfast Member)
Excellent!! I changed it just a little by adding hot, picante sauce, and red peppers.
Comment submitted: 12/23/2007 (#4237)
You Might Also Like These Recipes:
When's the last time you had breakfast in a cup made of bacon? Click here.
Home | About | Contact | Breakfast Recipes | The Cereal Project | Site Index | Food Charities | Blog