Kalis Pumpkin Pancakes
(4 servings) Printable Version
2. Combine eggs, buttermilk, butter, pumpkin, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Use an electric mixer to blend ingredients.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and blend with mixer until smooth.
4. Pour the batter in 1/4 cup portions into the hot pan. Should form 5-inch circles.
5. When the batter stops bubbling and edges begin to harden, flip the pancakes. They should be dark brown. This will take from 1 to 2 minutes.
6. Flip the pancakes and cook other side for the same amount of time, until dark brown.
Have a great breakfast!!!
Mr Breakfast would like to thank lexani97 for this recipe.
Comments About This RecipeThere are no comments yet for this recipe. Be the first! Was it good? Was it bad? Did you make it better somehow? Let the world know!
What do you think of Kalis Pumpkin Pancakes?
You Might Also Like These Recipes:
So Easy, It's Bananas! See the video. Click here.
Home | About | Contact | Breakfast Recipes | The Cereal Project | Site Index | Food Charities | Blog